Today usb flash drive have many big capacity [ 8 GB, 16 GB, 32 GB]. Some ppl buy it but
can’t transfer one big files which size more than 4 GB such as DVD image files ; iso, nrg
to their flash drive. If you have same problem, don’t be worry. This article can help you.
Simply usb flash drive use system format is Fat (which limit 2 GB per one file).
Easy way to fix problem, you just only change system format to Ntfs
( which can store one big file more than 4 GB )
How to change Fat to Ntfs
Credit : (Article & image) http://www.ntfs.com
* Firat back up all data from your flash drive to other ( Harddisk, media memory)
1. Right click My Computer and select Manage.2. Open the Device Manager and find your USB drive under the Disk Drives heading.
3. Right click the drive and select Properties.4. Choose Policies tab and select the “Optimize for performance” option.
5. Click OK.6. Open My Computer.
7. Select Format on the flash drive.
8. Choose NTFS in the File System dropdown box.9. Device Formatting is completed.
To remove a device safely without data loss use a “safely remove hardware” procedure
or Eject function from Windows Explorer.